Wednesday, 27 January 2010

My Mountain Song

Up To The Mountain

Abba, often I make the journey
up to the mountain
only because You asked me to

Up over the clouds
to where the sky is blue
so that I can see all around me
Everywhere

So many fears troubles my soul
I cannot see
Sometimes I feel like
I've never been nothing but tired

Sometimes I lay down
no more can I do
but then I go on again
because You asked me to

Some days I look down
afraid that I will fall,
that I might fail You...
and though the sun still shines
I see nothing at all

Then I hear Your sweet voice,
“Beloved, come and let go”
Telling me softly
You love me so...

My Peaceful Valley
Just over the mountain
A Place, few come to know
Sooner or later I will go again
where Your Peace
will surround me

No comments:

Post a Comment

8 Characteristics of Believers Who Don’t Give Up in the Battle

Living for Christ is hard—sometimes so hard that we’re tempted to wonder if it’s worth the sacrifice. It is, of course, but difficultie...