Wednesday 27 January 2010

My Mountain Song

Up To The Mountain

Abba, often I make the journey
up to the mountain
only because You asked me to

Up over the clouds
to where the sky is blue
so that I can see all around me
Everywhere

So many fears troubles my soul
I cannot see
Sometimes I feel like
I've never been nothing but tired

Sometimes I lay down
no more can I do
but then I go on again
because You asked me to

Some days I look down
afraid that I will fall,
that I might fail You...
and though the sun still shines
I see nothing at all

Then I hear Your sweet voice,
“Beloved, come and let go”
Telling me softly
You love me so...

My Peaceful Valley
Just over the mountain
A Place, few come to know
Sooner or later I will go again
where Your Peace
will surround me

No comments:

Post a Comment