Tuesday 12 June 2012

Praying for my husband - Day 6

14 Days of prayer for my husband


Dear Jesus
You are my Rock and my Shelter and I honour You for being in my life. For saving me from my past, my wrongs.

I pray that Your saving grace and mercy will touch the heart of my loved ones. Especially my husband. Open his eyes Lord and let him see You. Salvation. Mercy. Grace. Kindness. Peace. I pray that He will see You with new eyes and that he will long to be like You.

I pray against hardness against his heart. Help him to understand the importance of repentance and of guarding his heart. Let him see You Jesus. Let him see who You are. I pray that he will strive to be like You. That he will imitate Your characteristics.

I pray that my husband will be a man of integrity. That he will conduct business on an honest and fair manner. That he will pay his workers a fair wage. That he will treat all of his co-workers with respect and dignity, the ones above him and the ones below him. Make him strong and courageous. Lenient and fair, without compromising any morale standards and with You always on his mind.

I pray that he will be a man after God’s own heart. I pray that he will be a wonderful example in our home and that he will take the lead in our finances, in our walk with You, let him be the one who shows me the way, who encourages me to stay steadfast and strong in You. Show him how to be a good leader, a man I would look up to, a man I would admire. Teach him how to be the man I would willingly and easily surrender and submit to. Help him to never abuse his authority in our home and the importance of being just as tender-hearted as strong and protective.

I ask this in Jesus Holy Name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment