Thursday 12 June 2014

I am a woman!


I am a woman. I push doors that clearly say pull. I laugh harder when I try to explain why I’m laughing. I walk into a room and forget why I was there. I count on my fingers in math. I hide the pain from my loved ones. I say it is a long story when it’s really not. I cry a lot more than you think I do. I care about people who don’t care about me. I try to do things before the microwave beeps. I listen to you even when you don’t listen to me. I always try to keep the peace in my home…even if I started the war.  I miss my loved ones who is already in heaven more than I care to share. I am proud of my daughters and of the women they have become. I miss my friends and love spending time with them even if I don’t see them as often as used to. I love being a woman. And most of all... I love being the daughter of the Most High King.

No comments:

Post a Comment