Friday, 16 August 2013

In the shadow of my Ruins

How many of our relationships are in ruins… perhaps it is your marriage-  once a solid fortress, but now only the ruins of a once safe place. Maybe its your relationship with your children….  Or even worse… your relationship with Jesus.

Hopefully, for a split second, I caught your attention and with it came the realization I was actually talking to you.

 Hopefully you will force yourself 2 reach out & do something about it

“Still a song of adoration will rise up from these ruins

With my love and my sadness I come before You Lord. May heart’s in  thousand pieces, maybe even more. Yet I trust in this moment. You are with me somehow, and You have always been faithful. So Lord even now when all that I can sing is a broken hallelujah, when my only offering is shattered praise, still a song of adoration will rise up from these ruins and I will worship You and give You thanks. You have given me much more than I deserve - How could I doubt Your goodness, Your wisdom, Your grace?

Lord hear my heart at this painful place, when all I can sing is a broken hallelujah when my only offering is shattered praise … UNTILL I rise up from these ruins

No comments:

Post a Comment

8 Characteristics of Believers Who Don’t Give Up in the Battle

Living for Christ is hard—sometimes so hard that we’re tempted to wonder if it’s worth the sacrifice. It is, of course, but difficultie...