Friday 16 August 2013

In the shadow of my Ruins

How many of our relationships are in ruins… perhaps it is your marriage-  once a solid fortress, but now only the ruins of a once safe place. Maybe its your relationship with your children….  Or even worse… your relationship with Jesus.

Hopefully, for a split second, I caught your attention and with it came the realization I was actually talking to you.

 Hopefully you will force yourself 2 reach out & do something about it

“Still a song of adoration will rise up from these ruins

With my love and my sadness I come before You Lord. May heart’s in  thousand pieces, maybe even more. Yet I trust in this moment. You are with me somehow, and You have always been faithful. So Lord even now when all that I can sing is a broken hallelujah, when my only offering is shattered praise, still a song of adoration will rise up from these ruins and I will worship You and give You thanks. You have given me much more than I deserve - How could I doubt Your goodness, Your wisdom, Your grace?

Lord hear my heart at this painful place, when all I can sing is a broken hallelujah when my only offering is shattered praise … UNTILL I rise up from these ruins

No comments:

Post a Comment