Monday 19 August 2013

I will glorify YOUR NAME


Your word is a lamp that gives light wherever I walk. Write them on the tables of my heart so they are close to me. Your laws are fair, and I have given my word to respect them all. Even though my life is in danger I will never turn my back on You  nor will I ever forget You.  I have made up my mind to obey Your word forever, no matter what - they are my most prized possession and my source of joy.
 
You are my place of safetyy and my shield. Be true toYour word Lord; keep me alive and strong, safe and secure and protect me from abuse. Your word is my only hope.

Take good care of me, Your servant, and don’t let me be harmed by arrogant and proud people. My eyes are weary from waiting to see You keep Your promises. ShowYour love for me in a new way in this brand new season.  I serve You  Lord, hear my prayer an give me the understanding that comes from Your word.

~(Ps119)

No comments:

Post a Comment