Thursday 12 January 2012

Presumption


Refuse to allow presumption to cloud your discernment. You should never act, react, respond, or take your next step based on what you assume is truth. If you are uncertain about an issue or circumstance, take the time to investigate and discover the facts. Just because your conclusion seems reasonable does not make it true. And, presumption will plunge you into the darkness of deception, says the Lord. Stay in the light and truth, and maintain confidence in My word as you follow My precepts.


Psalms 19:13 Keep back Your servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me. Then I shall be blameless, and I shall be innocent of great transgression. 



SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns--01/12/12:

No comments:

Post a Comment