Wednesday 27 July 2011

Every single morning is a new beginning



No matter what wrong we did yesterday; the abortion we have had, the bad choices, the money we lost in gambling... no matter the wrong turn we made, the Word says, His Mercies are new every morning. Every single morning.

But we must apologize to our Father, repent of our sinful ways. And strive towards living a holy life...

God says that He is slow to anger... and rich in love.

And I believe Him.
If God says is, that settles it.

And therefore I know, when I sincerely apologize, and ask for His forgiveness, I know ~ without a shadow of doubt ~ that I am forgiven. And with that powerful knowledge in my mind and spirit I have full confidence again when I pray or just speak to my Father again.

 I don't feel guilty because I believe every word He says.

No comments:

Post a Comment