Thursday 28 July 2011

The desires of my heart


What an amazing Father we serve in deed !

For so many years – in fact, for as long as I can remember, I have always wanted long hair but never could have - my hair is very fine and battles to grow.  And for all these years – since I was a little girl, I have had this secret desire in my heart to one day being financially able to have human hair extensions weaved into my hair.

Then for the last couple of months I have been searching the web, getting the cheapest possible quotes and then… got one , then finally decided last week, I am going to do it!

My excitement knows no end, I dream long hair, I eat long hair… I am on top of the world.  So I started praying, God let it look nice, let my husband fall in love with me all over again (nothing wrong with surprising my fabulous hubby with a ‘new wife’ hahaha), let me not struggle with it, help me to maintain it, oh God!

Then my wonderful Father even went one step ahead…. And surprised me BY PAYING FOR IT!

Oh Jesus thank-You-thank-You-thank-You!!

From a very thankful daughter J


No comments:

Post a Comment