Tuesday 30 August 2016

I love You


If I was a painter, I would use the sky as my canvas so that the whole world would see how much I love You. I would use all the colours on my palette to be creative and daring to find more shades to describe how much You mean to me. I would paint a picture that would say a thousand words and I will sign it…’with love’

If I was a comedian I would amuse You with jokes and quotes. I would make You laugh until Your stomach hurts. I would playfully humor and entertain You.

If I was a poet I would charm You with words pleasingly arrayed that would make sense of the feelings that I cannot put to words.

If I was a sculptor, I would stun You with a piece of art that would show You how much I appreciate everything you have ever done for me.

But I am not a painter, a poet nor a comedian. I am just me. I don’t know how 2 express my love for You in fancy ways or with colourful words. I just don’t know.

But I know this… I love You with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment