Friday, 10 February 2012

My Resolution

My personal Resolution

I solemnly undertake before God that I will diligently pursue to be the women and daughter God created me to be.
I will be true and faithful to my husband and will honor the covenant God established between us.
I will lay down my life for him and will submit to his authority.
I will take full responsibility for myself and my children.
I will love them and teach them to love God with all their hearts.
I will train them to honor authority and live responsibly.
I will work diligently to live out my calling; to teach other women to live a holy life, to be homemakers and be women of virtue.
I will pray for others, treat them with kindness, respect and compassion.
I will pray for the sick, confront the evil and pursue justice.
I will forgive those who trespassed against me, and reconcile with those I have wronged.
I will pursue every opportunity to spread the Good News and announce the coming of the King.
I will repent of my sinful ways, seek for fogiveness and walk with integrity as a women answerable to God.
I will seek God’s forgiveness and mercy all the days of my life.
I will seek to honor God and live a Godly life that brings Glory to His Name.


signed: 10 February 2012
by Suzette van Eck
In the presence of my Almighty God

No comments:

Post a Comment

8 Characteristics of Believers Who Don’t Give Up in the Battle

Living for Christ is hard—sometimes so hard that we’re tempted to wonder if it’s worth the sacrifice. It is, of course, but difficultie...