Friday 10 February 2012

My Resolution

My personal Resolution

I solemnly undertake before God that I will diligently pursue to be the women and daughter God created me to be.
I will be true and faithful to my husband and will honor the covenant God established between us.
I will lay down my life for him and will submit to his authority.
I will take full responsibility for myself and my children.
I will love them and teach them to love God with all their hearts.
I will train them to honor authority and live responsibly.
I will work diligently to live out my calling; to teach other women to live a holy life, to be homemakers and be women of virtue.
I will pray for others, treat them with kindness, respect and compassion.
I will pray for the sick, confront the evil and pursue justice.
I will forgive those who trespassed against me, and reconcile with those I have wronged.
I will pursue every opportunity to spread the Good News and announce the coming of the King.
I will repent of my sinful ways, seek for fogiveness and walk with integrity as a women answerable to God.
I will seek God’s forgiveness and mercy all the days of my life.
I will seek to honor God and live a Godly life that brings Glory to His Name.


signed: 10 February 2012
by Suzette van Eck
In the presence of my Almighty God

No comments:

Post a Comment