Wednesday 31 August 2011

I hear You say

I know I need You
I need to love You Lord
I'd love to see You
but it's been so long
I long to feel you
I feel this need for You
and I need to hear You, is that so wrong?

Now You pull me near You
when we're close I fear You
still I'm afraid to tell You all that I've done
Are You done forgiving?
or can You look past my pretending?
I'm so tired defending what I've become..
what have I become?

I hear You say:
"My love is over, it's underneath
it's inside, it's in-between
In times that you doubted Me, when you can't feel
In times that you question, is this for real?
In times that you are broken, in times that you are mend
the times that you hate Me, in times that you bend
My love is over, it's underneath
it's inside, it's in-between
In times you are healing and when your heart breaks
the times that you feel like you have fallen from grace
the tines that you are hurting, the times that you heal
the times you go hungry and are tempted to steal
in times of confusion, chaos and pain
I am there in your sorrows under the weight of your shame
I am there through your heartache
I am there in your storms
My love I will keep you by My power alone
I don't care where you have fallen of where you have been
I will never forsake you, My love never ends,
it never ends!"

No comments:

Post a Comment