Monday 14 March 2011

find me in the river

I want and need to rise above all my bad habits. I need to break free from this  self-destructive cycle that I have allowed in my life. Like Paul said "My spirit is willing but my flesh is weak". 

I want to experience God on a new level, I want to surrender my all - holding nothing back from God. I want to be ashamed of nothing.  I want to be able to face God with a clear conscience.

So today, I officially begin this journey. For the next 21 days I have committed to rewrite negative feelings and thoughts and ideas - addressing my thinking towards permanent progress in any area and stopping the cycle of shame and defeat.  I have had enough. I mean business and I know God is saying... You go girl!  With feverent prayers and petitions I will move forward. I will call unto my God who hears me when I call.  I know it is His desire for me to be fulfilled, to be a conquerer, to be more.
 
What are your cravings? Anything you would like to put under God's control?
Alcohol
Sex
Internet, Facebook, twitter, television
Drugs
Attention
Sympathy
Negative thoughts
Rejection

'find me in the river with my soul laid bare....'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment