Monday 17 January 2011

Jesus throughout the Bible

He is the first and the last, the beginning and the end. He is the keeper of creation and the Creator of all

He is the architect of the Universe. He always was, He always is and always will be.

He always will be unmoved, unchanged and undefeated and never undone!

He was bruised and brought healing
He was pierced and eases pain
He was persecuted and brought freedom
He was dead and brought life
He is risen and brings power
He reigns and brings peace!

The world can’t understand Him!
The armies can’t defeat Him!
Schools can’t explain Him!
And the leaders can’t ignore Him!

Herodes could not kill Him, the Pharisees could not confuse Him, people could not hold Him, Nero could not crush Him, Hitler could not silence Him, the New Age cannot replace Him and Oprah cannot explain Him away!

He is life, Love, Longevity and more. He is Goodness Kindness and God. He is Holy, Mighty and Powerful!
His ways are right. He is Eternal. His will is unchanging and His mind is on me...!!

He is my Redeemer, He is my Saviour and He is my God, My peace. He is my joy and He is my Comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment