Tuesday, 18 January 2011

If I was ...

If I was a painter, I would use the sky as my canvas so that the whole world would see how much I love You. I would use all the colours on my palette to be creative and daring to find more shades to describe how much You mean to me. I would paint a picture that would say a thousand words and I will sign it…’with love’

If I was a comedian I would amuse You with jokes and quotes. I would make You laugh until Your stomach hurts. I would playfully tease and entertain You.

If I was a poet I would amaze You with words pleasingly arrayed that would make sense of the feelings that I cannot put to words.

If I was a sculptor, I would stun You with a piece of art that would show You how much I appreciate everything you have ever done for me.

But I am not a painter, a poet nor a comedian. I am just me. I don’t know how 2 express my love for You in fancy ways or with colourful words. I just don’t know.

But I know this… I love You with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

8 Characteristics of Believers Who Don’t Give Up in the Battle

Living for Christ is hard—sometimes so hard that we’re tempted to wonder if it’s worth the sacrifice. It is, of course, but difficultie...