Monday 29 November 2010

Prophesy!

Ezekiel 37: 3-7
Then He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the LORD!  This is what the Sovereign LORD says to these bones: I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life. I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the LORD.’”

So I prophesied as I was commanded.!

I declare:
Me and my house shall serve the Lord!
Both my children shall serve the Lord; one will write & the other will speak of His goodness!
He has annointed me to spread the Gospel!
He has called me to be a Restorer!
My cup runneth over!
His goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life!
No weapon formed against me shall prosper!
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus is Lord!

Lord I shall speak, confess, confirm and declareYour words.
In Jesus Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment