Saturday 27 February 2010

Marriage in March

Marriage with Jesus

You are beautiful in every way, my true love.
There is no blemish on you.
You will come with me from Lebanon, from Lebanon as My bride
You will travel with me from the peak of Mount Amana, from the mountain peaks in Senir and Hermon, from the lairs of lions, from the mountains of leopards.
My bride, my sister, you have charmed me.
You have charmed me with a single glance from your eyes, with a single strand of your necklace.
How beautifull are your expressions of love, My bride, my sister!
How much better are your experessions of love than wine and the fragrance of your perfume and any spice.
Your lips drip honey, My bride.
Honey and milk are under your tongue.
The fragrance of your clothing is like the fragrance of Lebanon.
My bride, my sister is a garden that is locked, a garden that is sealed, a spring that is sealed.
You are paradise that produces pomegranates and the best fruits, henna flowers and nard, nard and saffron, calamus, cinnamon and all kinds of incense, myrrh, aloes, and all the best spices.
You are a spring for gardens, a well of living water from Lebanon.

Song of Songs 4:7-15

No comments:

Post a Comment