Thursday 23 November 2017

November - a month for a fresh NEW start

Israel's Restoration

Amos 9:11-15

"In that day I will restore
David's fallen tent.
I will repair its broken places,
restore its ruins,
and build it as it used to be,
so that they may possess the remnant of Edom
and all the nations that bear my name, "
declares the LORD, who will do these things.

"The days are coming," declares the LORD,
"when the reaper will be overtaken by the plowman
and the planter by the one treading grapes.

New wine will drip from the mountains
and flow from all the hills.
I will bring back my exiled [g] people Israel;
they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them.
They will plant vineyards and drink their wine;
they will make gardens and eat their fruit.
I will plant Israel in their own land,
never again to be uprooted
from the land I have given them,"
says the LORD your God.

No comments:

Post a Comment