Wednesday 17 October 2012

Heaven is Your thrown


My Father, I know You are not too far to see
You know everything that happens 2 me
Your presence is the most important part of my day
This is the reason why I pray

Make this world see-through so that I can clearly see You
Make me Your servant just like the angels in heaven are Your servants
Give me the ability to hear what You say
Your words will give me new energy for today

Help me to take the punch when people treat me unfairly,
just like Jesus did when people treated Him unfairly
Stop me from doing the wrong things
and keep me save from the evil king

You alone can do all that I have asked because You rule
Heaven is Your thrown and the earth Your footstool
In the darkest night Your beauty glows
For ever let it be so

In Jesus Name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment