Wednesday 4 April 2012

a Make-over

Heavenly Father

I have been so busy and occupied with 'things' in my life, that I became too tired and full of excuses to spend the time I want to, with you. I admit that other 'things' took priority over You and for that I humble myself before You, and deeply apologize for my behavior. Heavenly Father, You are so Holy in all Your ways and I deeply desire to be just as holy in all my ways.


And for that, I ask that You:
give me a make-over.. ad do-over
I need a renewed outlook on my life.
I need to recap on my plans and dreams for the future.
I need a fresh touch from You Jesus
Renew my strength
Resuscitate my heart
Rejuvenate my energy
Restore my hope
Restart my life
Recondition my belief
Repair my broken dreams
Reinforce my faith
Revive my spirit
Replace my divided heart… with an undivided one

I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God. But as for those whose hearts are devoted to their vile images and detestable idols, I will bring down on their own heads what they have done, declares the Sovereign LORD.  ~ Ezekiel 11:19-21

Teach me Your way, O LORD, and I will walk in Your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear Your name. ~ Psalm 86:11

They will be My people, and I will be their God. I will give them singleness of heart and action, so that they will always fear Me for their own good and the good of their children after them. ~ Jeremiah 32:38-39

I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the LORD. They will be My people, and I will be their God, for they will return to Me with all their heart. ~ Jeremiah 24:7

In Jesus Name I pray
Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment