Wednesday 22 June 2011

Father I pray

Father it is my prayer today that You open my eyes to the works of the enemy operating in my immediate surroundings. My personal space…. My work my family life my friends and the Ministry You entrusted me with. 
 
Father show me the people that I must be wary of.  I pray that You will send Your angels to stand their guard against the evil doers the gossipers and the backbiters the mudslingers and slanderers that surrounds me.

I am You beloved child. It is in You that I put my trust. Please guide me in my path shine Your light upon the road that I need to walk on.  And protect me from the evil one. I am really scared Jesus and I need Your Sovereign Protection.

I pray the blood of Your most Beloved Son Jesus upon me; my work my family my friends and the Ministry.

May no harm come to us.  I proclaim in the Name of Jesus that no weapon formed against us shall prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment