Thursday 30 September 2010

With Opened Eyes

I so often look with my worldly eyes to my life, my circumstances.  Sometimes all I see is the lack, my unsolved problems, my uncomfortable situations, my battles. Even after so many years of following Jesus, I still need to make an effort at times to focus only on Him.  To look at things from a different view.... His view.

Knowing the constant battles, it is my prayer for you in this hour, that you will look at your circumstances, with different eys.  May God open your eyes so that you may see Him in everything.

2 Kings 6:16-17
"Don't be afraid," the prophet answered. "Those who are with us are more than those who are with them."
And Elisha prayed, "O LORD, open his eyes so he may see." Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.

No comments:

Post a Comment