Friday, 9 September 2011

Shall we dance, my Lord?

Do You hear the music in the distance? Lord it is so all-around us, so real, so part of me and You that I cannot help but to fulfill the desire in my heart to just dance with You, again and again!

O my Lord, do You remember our first dance? The memories of that day is forever imprinted in my soul – a beautiful everlasting moment we had… You and I. You pulled me up from where I laid on the floor, buried in my grief. You knew that my crushed spirit needed You so desperately right then. I could hardly breathe... Jesus I will never ever forget the love and tenderness I have experienced in Your arms that day.

I was so overwhelmed by the immensity of Your love for me. I knew then that You would move mountains to protect me!

Together we waltz, following the rhythm of our hearts, the beating of Your healing mercy. I broke down at every turn we took, but You kept on dancing, kept on turning, knowing how much I needed to rid of the hurt that drenched my soul. You held me steady. You held me together. Lord, You never deserted me that day! You kept me close. Safe. I breathed Your Healing...

Looking back on the past 7 years… we have danced a bit, haven’t we Jesus?
I love dancing with You.  I was born to dance with You my Lord. To be in Your immediate presence soothes my soul.

Whenever I needed comfort or protection, we danced! When I wanted You to love me; we danced! When I just wanted to love You, we danced! Oh Lord, we have had so much fun together.

Do You remember the day when You surprised me - in the middle of the traffic – You took me to the dance floor and we showed off our gum-boot moves! Oh Lord, we've laughed so much that day! You have this mind-blowing ability to just make my day!.

Thank you, Abba Father for being so nice to me. More than nice.

Lord, I love it when You romance me. Please Lord don’t ever stop doing it. You fill my heart with such joy and laughter I cannot get enough of it.

I want it. I need it so much. It makes me fall in love with You more and more and more. Is it possible? To fall deeper and deeper in-love with Someone that already holds your heart captive? I think so … because each time I look into Your eyes… I love You more and more. And more. And more.

Signed, Your dance partner...
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

8 Characteristics of Believers Who Don’t Give Up in the Battle

Living for Christ is hard—sometimes so hard that we’re tempted to wonder if it’s worth the sacrifice. It is, of course, but difficultie...