Friday, 9 September 2011

My love

When I first laid my eyes on you
You were quite shy
Soon after that I knew
I found a love so true.

Through thick and thin we vowed
Alone you and I
Our heads closely bowed...
until we die.

I promised I would be true, I would be faithful
I will be there when you need me
To lean on
To be strong.

Shaken over our past -
We fought for our love to last
The roads were very tough
Often thinking we won’t make it, it's just too rough

Until one glorious day, …
He seemed like an ordinary Man
He spoke one word and forgave our sins
He healed our broken hearts

Today I know you never gave up
each time you pulled us through
A strong tower... that's what you are
fighting like a lion...
soaring like an eagle.

My darling, I can honestly say
You are the best thing
that ever happened to me…

No comments:

Post a Comment

8 Characteristics of Believers Who Don’t Give Up in the Battle

Living for Christ is hard—sometimes so hard that we’re tempted to wonder if it’s worth the sacrifice. It is, of course, but difficultie...