Tuesday 7 September 2021

I just want to move Your heart - no matter what the cost

Jesus, Jesus Precious Lord
None on the earth nor heavens above

that I have found more beautiful
You are my treasure, my great reward
and I just wanna move Your heart
It's all I wanna do, I just wanna stand in awe and pour my love on You
No matter how much the cost, I freely give it all to You,
Your love made a way, oh Jesus

Jesus, my offering, all my ambitions, my hopes, my dreams here's my life, Lord, a sacrifice just to bless You

I just wanna move Your heart, it's all I wanna do
I just wanna stand in awe and pour my love on You
No matter how much the cost, I freely give it all to You
I just wanna movе Your heart, get caught within Your gaze
Right hеre in Your presence, God is where I wanna stay
Just to dwell in Your house, waste my hours and my days on You


Is it a fragrance?
Then I'll pour my oil out

Is it a life laid down? Then here I give my vows
Is it a song I sing? Then here's every melody
Just tell me what moves You

Here's every melody, just tell me what moves You

Tell me what moves You Jesus… I just wanna move Your heart


MaverickCity

No comments:

Post a Comment