Tuesday 19 July 2016

Slow and sweet we sway


You steady me,
slow and sweet, we sway…
Take the lead and I will follow, finally ready now, to close my eyes and just believe that You won't lead me where You don't go.

When my faith gets tired and my hope seems lost You spin me round and round and remind me of that song - the one You wrote for me and we dance and I've been told to pick up my sword and fight for love .. little did I know that Love had won for me here in Your arms.

You still my heart again and I breathe You in like I've never breathed 'till now..
And I will lock eyes with the One who's ransomed me, the One who gave me joy for mourning and I will lock eyes with the One who's chosen me. The One who set my feet to dancing.

It's nice to know I'm not alone - I found my home here in Your arms.


No comments:

Post a Comment