Monday 14 February 2011

Love

As the world celebrates love today, so am I – As a re-born spirit filled Christian women, I shy away from the word valentine… but for the entire day, my thoughts will be on the One who created me, on the One who loves me so much that He send His Son to die for me…

Think about it for a minute… the world celebrates loveLove !!  They celebrate our Jesus Christ without even knowing it !!

What is Love  – Love is kind, friendly, a peacemaker, befriends the poor and outcasts of the world, humble, merciful, forgives…

Who is Love – Love is Creator of mankind. Love is the Lord of the Hosts. He is Al Shaddai, Elohim, Jehovah Nissi. Love is Abba Father. Love is Jesus.

Where can I find Love – Pray unto Him, the word says if you knock on the door - and as He is already waiting, He will surely open it for you.

Love … the LOVE of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment