Sunday 10 June 2012

Praying 4 my husband - Day 4

Day 4:

Dear Lord, You are a Holy God that deserves to be praised because You are marvelous and glorius and I would like to offer my praise to You and hope it will be acceptable in Your eyes.

Father I pray that You will speak into my husband's spirit and reveal Yourself to him. I pray that He will obey Your every word and seek Your Holy presence every single day.

I pray for a Holy hunger to fill his heart and soul and that He will only drink from Your Fountains of Love.  I pray that You will open his eyes and ears to always always always hear Your voice. That he will follow Your every move and that he will strive to be like Your Son Jesus. I pray that he will imitate Jesus' character and will speak only words that will bring forth life.

Father I pray that he will love You with an everlasting love. That he will always seek Your presence first in all he do.  Annoint him so that he is able to do Your work, to live the kind of life You have planned for him, to do good to others, to be a good son, father and husband.

In Jesus Name I pray
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment