Thursday 21 May 2020

Fighting the good fight

Sword Painting - Your Sword In My Hand by Ilse Kleyn

This very beautiful painting of Ilse Klein reminds me of a vision I received from the Lord of my mom.
Shortly after my mom died I bombarded the Lord with questions about my mom, all I wanted to know was 'is she ok'. I knew she suffered from depression even though she tried to hide it from us and it was of utmost importance to me that she had a purpose, that she is doing 'something'. She has had such a hard life, gone through things no one could imagine, and finally died of leukemia without us even knowing it. I needed her to be happy for a change - it was all I ever wanted for her. And then one night I had a vision... I saw my mom riding on a horse - of all things, with Jesus and they were fighting off the enemies! She was focused and had a purpose! I never needed to ask God anything about her again, I had peace knowing she was in 'good hands'. What a beautiful God we serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment